- 2 lemons
- 80 g salt
- 80 g water
- 80 g white vinegar
quarter lemons and chop for 30 secs speed 10, scrape down
add salt and water, heat 4 mins 100c speed 3.5
add vinegar heat 4 mins 100c speed 3.5
mix for approx 1 min speed 10 until you have a smooth Paste. Scoop into a jar
Natural cleaning paste
Use with a damp cloth or brush to clean sinks, taps, tiles etc. Leave for one minute then wash or wipe off
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast