- 15 g chinese dried mushrooms
- 3 tbsp rosemary leaves
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
Place mushrooms, rosemary,cumin seeds, coriander seeds, and salt in .
Mill for 10 secs on speed 8.
the rosemary will be a bit coarse but that is half the charm!
Mushroom rosemary Rub
Accessories you need
use as rub for roast beef or lamb. Pat meat dry and rub oil all over surface the cover with mixture, rubbing in well. Set aside for 30 mins before roasting
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU