- 1 litre fresh whipping cream
- 1/4 tsp. tartaric acid (available from pharmacies and most grocers)
8Recipe is created for
In cheese making cleanliness is of utmost importance. The easiest way to do this is put about 4 cm water in a stock pot load all the things you will use in and boil for 1 minute. If you are using the cheese soon ordinary cleaning is probably OK but if you expect to keep it sterile is the way.
You get about 60% cheese. These pictures were from 300ml cream and gave 180g cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU