- 750 g cubed potato, 2-3cm
- 30 g butter, to taste
- 50 g milk or cream, to taste
- 700 g water
- salt and pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
place cubed potatos into steam basket and set in TM bowl with 700 gms water . Add 1 tspn vegie stock paste for a bit of extra flavour.
boil 25-30 mins 100deg speed 2 with MC in place til pototoes nice and soft,almost over cooked. Cook time will depend on type of potato.
when cooked remove basket and pour off water ( save this water for making bread, it helps the yeast activate).
chop 3 secs speed 5 then add butter as you would when mashing by hand and a dash of milk or cream ditto.
place butterfly VERY IMPORTANT and twist clockwise to lock in place. Mash 10 secs speed 4 or to desired creaminess.
Adjust butter and milk , and season.
Serve immeditaely or place in warmed thermomserver.
can be done in TM31 the same,
Remember not to overload the basket, fill as high as you like keeping hte MC hole clear.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich