- 250 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 125 grams water
- 1 teaspoon Cream of Tartar.
- 5 Vanilla Beans, (cut into 1cm lengths)
1. Place Rapadura and water into bowl and melt sugar 3 min/50°/speed 3
2. Add Cream of tartar and mix 20sec/speed 3
3. Add vanilla beans to bowl chop beans at 30 seconds/speed 9 then scrape down sides of bowl.
4. Repeat step 3 three times until smooth consistency is acheived and the outside of the bean has no large chunks.
Vanilla Bean Paste
This will intensify in flavour as the vanilla infuses into the syrup.Keep refrigerated
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)