- 250g g coconut milk
- 125 g Nut Butter
- 30 g Cacao
- 60 g chia seeds
- 75 g sesame seeds
- 75 g pepitas
- 75 g suflower seeds
- 75 g coconut flour
- 21/2 tablespoons rice malt syrup or sweetener of your choice
Place all the ingredients into mixing bowl and turbo for 5 secs.
Remove 1 tablespoon of the mixture and use your hands to form a small ball. Repeat until mixture all used!
Lee's recip uses nut butter, but I make this recipe with plain butter because my kids school is nut free!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU