- 1 litre Lactose free full cream milk
- 270 g Ayam coconut cream
- 2 heaped teaspoons Agar Powder
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 5 tablespoons tapioca starch
- 2 tablespoon Rice malt syrup
- 70g yogurt (I used previous batch of coconut yogurt)
- 1 probiotic capsule (dairy free if needed)
- berries, nuts, seeds to serve
26h 0minPreparation 26h 0minBaking/Cooking
easyPreparation Appropriate for Thermomix-Beginners
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add milk and cream to bowl, followed by the agar powder and coconut oil.
2. Cook for 9 mins on 100C and spd 4.5.
3. Add tapioca to the bowl and cook for a further 5 min, 37C on spd 4.5.
4. You can either leave the bowl as is and remove your lid or remove the entire bowl from the base and allow to cool. You can cover it with a fine/thin cloth to prevent anything from going inside. It will take around 2 1/2 hours to cool.
5. Once the temperature has all disappeared, and this can be checked by placing the bowl on base.
6. Add to the bowl your chosen yogurt, probiotic capsule and rice malt syrup.
7. Blend for 30 secs on spd 4. Scrape sides and repeat once more.
8. Place boiled water into your thermoserver and let it stand for a few minutes and then pour out and wait till slightly cooled to then pour in your yogurt mix.
9. Place lid on server and wrap with a couple of towels and place in cooler bag. Leave untouched for 24 hours.
10. Once the time is up, pour contents back into bowl and give it one more blend for 20 secs on spd 4.
11. Pour back into server and place into fridge. Let it set for another 4-5 hours and then enjoy your yogurt.
*Keeps for 2 weeks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU