- 1/3 cup Steel Cut Oats
- 1/3 cup brown rice
- 1 cup dried green lentils
Place all ingredents in the TM bowl and grind on speed 9-10 for 20 seconds - 2 minutes. (ensure that all of the ingredients are milled to a fine powder)
- Coffee: Throw in 5 tablespoon of whole coffee beans and blend until a fine powder. To sweeten, add desired amount of stevia or sugar.
- Chocolate: Throw in 5 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder and blend until a fine powder. To sweeten, add desired amount of stevia or sugar.
- Vanilla: Add in the insides of 4 & 1/2 vanilla beans or slice a whole vanilla bean in half lengthwise and stash in a jar with the whole batch of protein powder to flavor continuously.Or just add vanilla extract or paste when making smoothie or food. To sweeten, add desired amount of stevia or sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU