- 50 grams oats
- 40 grams coconut
- 160 grams vanilla protein powder
- 90 grams milk
- 70 grams Chocolate buttons/melts
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
Mill oats 10 secs/Speed 9
Add Coconut & protein powder mix 5 secs//speed 4
Knead 45 secs//
Mixture should be dough like & will be sticky.
Put into a slice tray or between two pieces of baking paper & roll out to desired thickness.
Put in fridge to set.
Make chocolate (if desired)
Add chocolate buttons or block chocolate broken (of choice - milk,dark, white) into bowl, 10 secs/speed 9.
Add coconut oil, cook 2 1/2 mins/50 degrees/speed 3. when melted drizzle over base.
Cut into desired shapes & sizes.
Accessories you need
You can use almond meal instead of oats or almond or coconut milk instead of milk.
Can subsitute vanilla flavour powder to flavour of choice.
Need to keep in fridge.
Great for a snack instead of buying expensive protein bars from the supermarket.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Seed flapjacks
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan