- 6 cups --- rolled oats
- 2 cups oatbran (or other bran of choice)
- 150 grams dried fruit salad, apricots, apple, pears, peaches &amp; prunes
- 100g grams walnuts
- 100 grams Brazil Nuts
- 100 grams brown linseeds
- 50 grams sunflower kernals
- 50 grams almonds
- 12 Weetbix
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line 2 trays with baking paper.
Place rolled oats on tray and dry in oven for approx 12 minutes. Cool.
Place fruit salad, walnuts & brazil nuts into TM bowl, process 10 seconds speed 6. Set aside in large bowl.
Place linseeds, sunflower kernals & almonds into TM bowl, process 10 seconds speed 7 = LSA. Add to large bowl.
Place Weetbix into TM bowl, process 3 seconds speed 5,add into large bowl.
Mix in rolled oats.
Keep in airtight container.
Serve with milk and fresh or stewed fruit.
Can also be used for a fruit crumble topping.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU