- 250 g unsalted butter
easyPreparation Appropriate for Thermomix-Beginners
8Recipe is created for
1. Cool the 250g unsalted butter block in the fridge.
2. Dice the butter into 3cm peices and place in to melt for 5mins, 50 degrees .
3. Cook for 30 mins, Varoma .
4. Pour the hot liquid butter through a muslin cloth (or coffee filter paper) into a dark glass or stoneware jar to store and refrigerate.
Will last for approx 30 days in the fridge.
Can be used instead of butter or oil in most Indian dishes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU