- butter, for greasing
- 200 g dates, pitted
- 50 g water
- 2 bananas, medium (approx 200 g) cut in pieces
- 300 g rolled oats
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 50 g pumpkin seeds
- 100 g sultanas
- 3 tbsp honey, (30 g)
- 200 g apple compote, or other fruit compote
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Grease and line a baking tin (20 cm x 20 cm).
- Place dates and water in mixing bowl then chop 8 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add bananas and chop 5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add oats, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sultanas and honey then mix 10 sec//speed 3. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula. Mix again 3 sec//speed 3.
- Transfer half of the mixture into prepared baking tin and press down firmly. Place 200g compote over mixture and spread, leaving a 2 cm border around the edge. Spread remaining oat and seed mixture over compote and press down.
- Bake in oven (190°C) for 25-35 minutes until brown. Slice while warm and leave to cool before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Nutella Crepes
- Oatmeal with Chia Seeds
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Chicken Chasni
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite