- 2 litres full cream milk, I like to use and organic non homogenised one ( raw if possible)
- 2MC white vinegar, 1/2 cup or a BIG slosh in my measurements
easyPreparation Appropriate for Thermomix-Beginners
8Recipe is created for
Line Rice Basket with muslin and secure with a rubber band, set aside in sink or a bowl
Heat milk for 10 mins 100 degrees, speed 2 or until the temo is reached.
Turn of heat tand increase speed to 4 to create a whirlpool.
Turn speed dial off and quicky pour vinegar though the lid onto the swirling milk.
Leave to rest for 2 mins.
Gently remove the curds with a slotted spoon into your rice basket. You can pour the remaining liquid/whey throught the basket also to collect the last bits of ricotta.
Leave to drain for 10-20 mins. I usually place the rice basket into the empty TM bowl for this time and try to suspend the muslin cloth by tying it over a chop stick so more water can drain formt he ricotta.
Usually I cant resist eating some of the warm ricotta sprinkled with olive oil and salt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU