- 350 g water
- 6 eggs, large
- 35 g mayonnaise
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp English mustard
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- smoked paprika, for garnish, to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place water in mixing bowl, insert simmering basket and place eggs into it then cook 14 min/Varoma/speed 1.
- Immediately remove simmering basket with aid of spatula and place simmering basket with eggs under cold running water to stop cooking process. Crack egg shells under cool running water. Peel eggs carefully then gently pat dry with paper towel. Slice eggs in half lengthwise and gently remove egg yolks. Place egg whites on a serving plate. Clean mixing bowl.
- Place mayonnaise, reserved cooked egg yolks, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in mixing bowl then mix 20 sec/speed 3. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and mix again 10 sec/speed 3.
- Evenly distribute heaped teaspoons of yolk mixture into the cooked egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika and refrigerate until serving.
Replace English mustard with other mustards of choice (e.g. Dijon mustard).
Vinegar can be replaced with lemon juice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Omelette Muffins
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup