THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 8 pitted medijool dates, (20 deglat dates)
- 200-250 g water
- pinch cinnamon
Place dates and water into TMX bowl. Heat 5mins/100degrees/sp1.
Scrape down sides. Cook 30mins/70degrees/sp1 MC OFF TM basket on.
Once reduced to your satisfaction. If not, cook an extra 5mins/70degrees/sp1. Blend 1min/sp8 to make a smooth paste. Repeat until desired consistency is achieved.
Store in airtight container or jar.
Use 250g water for a thinner consistency honey. Use 200g for a thicker honey.
This recipe is Daniel Fast compliant.
This recie was adapeted from //www.ultimatedanielfast.com/happy-day-7/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)