- 8 Large Free Range Eggs
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil, Melted
- white pepper, To taste
- Himalayan salt, To taste
- hot water, Enough to cover the TM's blades
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Lightly beat all ingredients in a bowl with a fork.
Pour enough hot water to cover the TM's mixing bowl blades (about 400g) and position the Varoma on top of the TM.
Line the Varoma tray with wet baking paper and pour the egg mixture over it.
Place the Varoma lid on top and cook for 15 min, varoma, speed 3. Gently stir a couple of times with a wooden spoon and cook until the eggs reach the desired consistency. Add more time if required.
Accessories you need
If using cold water increase cooking time by at least 5 minutes.
This is a wonderful recipe that you could personalise by adding herbs of your choice such as chives, dill, or even coriander and red chillies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Abortion women's clinic:0680871774..Nqutu,vryheid,melmoth
- Dr Masego women's clinic 0655192077 in Rustenburg
- ABU DHABI @ %% +27839261239 * ( ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE IN DUBAI” ””AJMAN^^)) & * & *) ”Abu Dhabi**_Dubai_
- +27635344422 medical attention for pregnancy [[Abortion pills for sale in bahrain]]
- Msg based seasoning
- KFC based Chicken seasoning
- Vegan Banana Pancakes
- Philadelphia cheese
- Sugar Free Plain Yoghurt
- Porridge with Coconut Milk
- potato cooked
- Red pepper jam