- 90 g chia seeds
- 730 g almond milk
- 35 g agave syrup
- 2 pods vanilla, seeds only
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place a bowl on mixing bowl lid and weigh in chia seeds then set bowl aside.
- Place milk, agave syrup and vanilla seeds in mixing bowl then mix 5 sec/speed 5.
- Without measuring cup, blend 2 min/speed 3. Meanwhile, pour reserved chia seeds through hole in mixing bowl lid (this prevents them sticking together).
- Insert butterfly whisk and whisk 10 min/speed 2. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula then whisk again 5 min/speed 2. Serve (see tip for serving suggestion).
Serve each portion with 2 Tbsp buckwheat, 2 Tbsp desiccated coconut and a handful of fresh berries.
It is possible to make your own almond milk in the Thermomix - use 200 g soaked almonds and 900 g water then blend 3 min/speed 9.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Nutella Crepes
- Oatmeal with Chia Seeds
- Spicy Hot Chocolate
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich