- 200g grams musli
- 140 grams saltanas
- 60 grams nuts (I use almonds)
- 130 grams peanut butter or tm nut butter, i use vegetarian cook book high protein butter
- 200 grams honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160
weigh the nutty butter, vanilla and honey into tm bowl.
heat 100 3 minutes speed 2
weigh remaining ingredients into tm bowl and mix on reverse speed 4 until combined - usng spatula to assist - takes about 20 seconds
bake in oven for 20 minutes in a large roasting pan
once cooled crumble
serve with yogurt or milk or just eat!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Seed flapjacks
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta