- 5 cinnamon quills
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom pods
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 4-5 dried pieces of ginger, or 1-2 teaspoons powdered ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
easyPreparation Appropriate for Thermomix-Beginners
8Recipe is created for
Add all spices to TM bowl and grind for 1 minute/speed 9.
If needed scrape down sides of bowl and grind for another 30 seconds or so until desired consistency is achieved.
Making the Chai Spice Mix
Accessories you need
Store in an air-tight jar in cupboard and use in sweet and savoury dishes.
*add a teaspoon to your morning tea/coffee or smoothie
*add 2 teaspoons to cakes and muffins
*add 2-3 teaspoons to the standard custard recipe for a Chai Spice Custard
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU