- 400 grams white sugar
- 300 grams water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- pinch salt
26minPreparation 1minBaking/Cooking 25min
easyPreparation Appropriate for Thermomix-Beginners
8Recipe is created for
Add sugar and 100grams water then disolve sugar 90degrees/10mins/
Once disolved boil varoma/10mins/ with Basket on top.
Remove basket and place MC in place varoma/5mins/ at 4mins add rest of the water (so doesnt spit all over you) at 3mins add vanilla and salt.
Place in jars and let cool.
I made this for my coffees but would be great in milk shakes or any drink really.
Please comment and let me know how everyone goes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way