- 500 g water
- 250 grams Hazel nuts
- 500 g Chilled Water (iced)
- 2 tablespoons Bi-Carb Soda (Baking Soda)
Bring water to boil 5 min, veroma, 2.5 speed.
Add Bi-Card Soda
Add nuts reset to 2 min, veroma, 2.5 speed.
Drain into Simmering Basket.
Place basket of nuts into a bowl of chilled water to cool nuts down.
Drain though Simmering Baskest again and place nuts on a dry teatowl and pat dry.
All the filberts should have come off, if not genty rub between hands or uses fingernails.
Accessories you need
If more nuts are required double the quantity but be careful as the Bi-Carb will bubble out of the top.
Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection), reduce the temperature by 20˚C.
We use Australian tablespoons and cups: 1 teaspoon equals 5 ml; 1 tablespoon equals 20 ml; 1 cup equals 250 ml.
All herbs are fresh (unless specified) and cups are lightly packed.
All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified.
All eggs are 55-60 g, unless specified.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Dulce de leche Flan
- Teriyaki Marinade