- 30g raw almonds
- 1 garlic clove
- 30g basil leaves fresh
- 50g kale leaves (stem removed)
- 120g extra virgin olive oil
- 80g parmesan cubed
20minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 10min
8Recipe is created for
Place parmesan cheese cubes into mixing bowl & grate 10 seconds speed 10
Add Almonds, Garlic, Kale, Basil & the olive oil into the mixing bowl then chop for 20secs on speed 7.
Serve immediately or transfer to an air tight jar & cover the pesto with a layer of olive oil. Store in refrigerator for up 2-3 days.
Makes approx 1 cup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU