- 2 eggs
- 250 g milk, (see Tips)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp oil
- 120 g plain flour
- Butter, for frying
easyPreparation Appropriate for Thermomix-Beginners
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and blend 30 sec/speed 6.
Allow mixture to stand for at least 20 minutes.
Heat shallow crepe pan, butter the pan with a very small amount of butter and pour batter into hot pan. Never pour batter into unheated pan as it will stick. Turn over once edges start to lift.
Repeat with remaining batter and serve warm.
Accessories you need
Milk can be replaced with 250 g buttermilk.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Dairy free chocolate mousse
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Rainbow cake
- Homemade Baileys