- 40 g butter
- 90 g flour
- 1 level tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 130 g milk
- 1 banana
- 90 g oats
- 1 pinch salt
- Maple syrup
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Melt the butter 2 minutes/70°C/ speed 2
2. Add the milk, flour, egg and baking soda. Mix 30 seconds/ speed 5
3. Add the banana and oats, mix 10 seconds/speed 3 . Add more milk if batter seems too thick.
4. Heat a large frying pan or crepe pan with a little oil or butter. Cook in batches of about 3 per pan.
5. Serve hot with banana, cinnamon and a squirt of maple syrup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Cauliflower mash
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Porridge with Coconut Milk
- Nutella Crepes
- Oatmeal with Chia Seeds
- Spicy Hot Chocolate
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Chicken Chasni