- 1 bunch herbs eg parsley, oregano and basil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 large onion quartered
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 800 grams chopped tomatoes, fresh or tinned
- 400 grams water, use the tin to measure
- 150 grams olive oil
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 2 heaped tablespoons sugar raw
- 2 heaped teaspoons salt
- 1 level teaspoon TM vegie stock concentrate
- 2 teaspoon white pepper
Place garlic,onions ,carrots and herbs into TM bowl and pulverise for 1 minute on speed 8.
Scrape down sides of bowl and add oil
Saute for 5 mins 100deg speed 2
Add all other ingredients and cook 30 mins on varoma on
if too much "spitting" turn to 100deg for a few minutes til settled.
Pour into sterilzed jars.
Cook a little longer to make thicker and if you wish to make tomato paste
use sundried tomatoes pulverised as alternative to tomato paste!
recipe can be halved.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast