- 50 g butter, unsalted, plus extra for frying
- 300 g milk
- 2 eggs
- 30 g sugar
- 200 g plain flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder, (15 g)
- 1/2 tsp salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place butter inmixing bowl and melt 2 min/70°C/speed 1.
- Add milk, eggs, sugar, plainflour, baking powder and salt thenmix 10 sec/speed 5.
- To cook pancakes, heat ½ tsp butter in a frying pan over medium heat. For each pancake, pour in a ladle of batter and cook 1-2minutes or until bubbles start bursting on pancake surface. Turn pancake over and cook for a further 1minute. Place pancake onto a serving plate and cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter. Serve hot.
Accessories you need
Serve pancakes with maple syrup, whipped cream, chocolate, caramel sauce or jam.
To replace butter with oil, omit step 1 and add 50 g oil along with all other ingredients in step 2. Use oil instead of butter for frying.
Blueberry or raspberry pancakes: scatter 1 tbsp berries onto each pancake right after pouring batter into pan, before bubbles start to form.
Chocolate pancakes: add 2 tsp cocoa powder in step 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Chicken Chasni
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Redcurrant /whitecurrant jelly
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry