- lemon zest
- 150 g Brown sugar
- 3 egg
- 80 g corn oil
- 200 g white plain flour
- pinch salt
- 120 g plain yoghurt
- 15 g baking powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180'C and grease a ring-shaped cake tin with butter and flour.
- Place lemon zest and sugar in the mixing bowl and grind 10 sec/speed 10.
- Add eggs and mix 30 sec/speed 3.
- Add flour, salt, yoghurt and corn oil and mix 1 min/speed 5.
- Add baking powder and mix 15 sec/speed 5. Place mixture into prepared cake tin and bake for 30 min (180'C).
- Once cool dust with icing sugar and serve.
Accessories you need
You can use also different yoghurt flavours (vanilla,coffee etc.).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ^%%% $ @ +27632807647 HOW TO JOIN THE SECRET ILLUMINATI SOCIETY TODAY, FOR MONEY, POWER, GOD AND Fame 100 %%%, USA
- --+27672335783.Bring Back Lost Love Spells Caster in Mexico, Uk, Netherlands
- ROODEPORT, SILVERTON, KZN ^^+27672335783 MAAMA SARAH IS MOST POWERFUL TRADITIONAL HEALER AND SANGOMA IN SOUTH AFRICA
- Valrhona Cookies
- Nutella Crepes
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Victoria Sponge