- 200 g white chocolate, in pieces
- 320 g cream cheese
- 80 g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Place chocolate into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6.
Melt for 3 min at 50C on speed 2-3.
Add cream cheese, butter and vanilla and mix for 30 seconds on speed 4-5, scraping down the sides halfway through.
Use immediately or store in the fridge or freezer for later use.
White Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing
Accessories you need
This is delicious with red velvet cake or other cakes that arent too sweet eg lemon cake. As it is a very sweet icing it may be too rich for very sweet cakes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Granola Bars
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Seed flapjacks
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Easy fruit loaf
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU