- 180 g mild olive oil
- 3 eggs
- Zest 1 lemon
- 20 g lemon juice
- 280 g natural or greek yoghurt
- 280 g sugar
- 300 g self-raising flour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Peel lemon skin without the white pith and place it with the sugar in the Thermomix bowl. Mill for 10 seconds on speed9
Add remaining ingredients and mix on speed 4 for 15 seconds
Place in ring cake tin and bake at 175C for 45mins or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Cool for a couple of minutes before turning it out to a cooling rack.
Because of the extra egg, I don't think it needs the syrup. Just dust with icing sugar and serve with berries.
Easiest Lemon Cake Ever
Easiest lemon cake ever Syrup
Accessories you need
This cake is so versatile, you can make it with orange instead of lemon or even chocolate by adding 40g of cocoa instead of lemon.
You can add dark or white chocolate chips too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Nutella Crepes
- Spicy Hot Chocolate
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Redcurrant /whitecurrant jelly
- Sweet Light Scones
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies