- 140 g butter
- 120 g sugar
- 100 g Brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 0.25 tsp fleur de sell
- 220 g flour, T65 if possible
- 280 g cocoa bean, 70% valrhona or large bits of 70% dark chocolate
- ... and up to 4 days prior
- 1. Pour into the bowl 140g of butter cut into peices, 120g of sugar and 110g of brown sugar. 5mins/speed 3, using the spatula to scrap the bowl mid-way.
- 2. Add 1 egg, 1 tsp of vanilla extract, 0.5 tsp of baking powder and 0.25 tsp of fleur de sel. 15 secs/speed 3. Using the spatula to scrap the bowl.
- 3. Add 220g of flour, 30 secs
- 4. Add the 280g of cocoa beans, 20 secs/ reverse/ speed 2
- 5. Keep aside, cover and keep in the fridge for at least 24hrs.
- 1. Preheat the oven at 180 deg C, conventional heat. Prepare a non-sticking tray or cover it with baking parchment.
- 2. Make dough balls of 100g (it seems a lot but it's normal, we are making large cookies), push back in the cocoa beans which could be a bit outside of the ball.
- 3. Place the balls well spaced onto the baking tray, without flattening them.
- 4. Bake in the oven for 15-18mins, until golden.
- 5. Take them out of the oven and let them cool down on the tray for 10 mins before transfering them onto a rack.
To prepare 1 day in advance...
The longer the dough resting time, the better.
The size seems big but that's the best for the perfect texture.Don't put more than 4 balls per tray.
The baking time can vary with the oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- --+27672335783.Bring Back Lost Love Spells Caster in Mexico, Uk, Netherlands
- ROODEPORT, SILVERTON, KZN ^^+27672335783 MAAMA SARAH IS MOST POWERFUL TRADITIONAL HEALER AND SANGOMA IN SOUTH AFRICA
- Nutella Crepes
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Bao Buns Recipe
- Egg Mayonnaise Sandwich Filling
- Granny Josefina's Pancakes
- Bolognese Lasagna
- KFC based Chicken seasoning
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Vegan Banana Pancakes
- Icetea Sirup Cherry
- Buttermilk whitebread loaf
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Chorizo Risotto
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base