- 250 g sweet potato
- 200 g white chocolate
- 150 g butter
- 30 g water
- 300 g Dark Brown Sugar
- 250 g Self Raising Flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 110 g white chocolate
- 60 g cream
Chop potato 5 sec/sp 7. Scrape down sides and add water. Cook 3min/varoma/sp 1.
Blend 10 sec/sp 7, scrape sides, blend again 10 sec/sp 7.
Add chocolate, butter and sugar and cook 6 min/90 deg/sp 1.
Add flour, eggs, vanilla and baking powder then mix 10 sec/sp 4.
Pour into prepared cake tin and cook 45 min at 175 degrees until skewer comes out clean.
Grate chocolate 10 sec/sp 7.
Add cream and melt 3 min/50 deg/sp 2
Pour straight over cooled cake or allow ganache to cool then spread over cake.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way