- 400 g sweet potato, peeled
- 160 g honey, liquid
- 150 g coconut oil, liquid
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 30 g coconut flour
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven 180*
Place sweet potato into the bowl and chop 10sec/speed 10. Scrape downsides with spatula
- Add honey, coconut oil, eggs and vanilla extract and mix 10sec/speed 4
- Add cocoa powder and baking soda 10sec/knead
- Add coconut four 10sec/knead
Transfer to round or rectangle baking tray.
Bake in 180* 30-40min
Accessories you need
If you dont like coconut oil you can use vegetable oil,
For more healthy option instead of cocoa powder you can use carob powder
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Seed flapjacks
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Simple Matcha Smoothie
- Power protein balls
- BBQ Sauce
- Moroccan Beetroot and Carrot Salad
- Oat Muffins with Raisins
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- Pancake and Fruit Skewers
- Halloween Mice and Spiders
- Strawberry Olive Oil Cake