- 185 grams butter
- 125 grams raw sugar
- 2 tablespoon golden syrup
- 250 grams milk
- 60 grams cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 185 grams plain flour
25minPreparation 6minBaking/Cooking 19min
8Recipe is created for
1. Melt butter, sugar, golden syrup and milk for 4minutes, 70 degrees, speed 1 until all butter is melted.
2. Add the flour, cocoa, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda and combine on Speed 5 for 5 seconds. Scrape down edgea and repeat if necessary (I find it's not necessary)
3. Pour into cake tin. Or as I did here make in to 12 cupcakes. Cooking time will depend on cake or cupcakes. My cupcakes took about 16 minutes at 160 degrees.
These are well worth making - melt in your mouth!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU