- 250 grams Good quality Butter, cubed
- 90 grams sugar, use sugar of preference
- 1 heaped teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste, or similar
- 2 teaspoons mixed spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 400 grams plain flour, plus extra for rolling and cutting
- 1.5 tablespoon cornflour
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.Line two baking trays with baking paper or a baking mat.Place butter, sugar, vanilla and spices into bowl.Blitz on speed 5 for 30-60 seconds. You may need to scrape down the sides once or twice throughout the process.Add remaining ingredients. Knead on interval speed for 1 minute or until a dough has slightly formed. It may take a little longer depending on how cold your butter is. The longer you knead, the better it will come together.If it is too dry, add a few drops of milk or water to bring it together. Sprinkle bench with a little flour and slightly knead the dough. Roll out into 0.5 - 1cm thickness.Flour cutters lightly and cut a variety of shapes from the dough. Continue to knead, roll dough and cut shapes from until all is used.Bake for approx 15-18 minutess or until slightly golden. The time will depend on what shapes you used and their size.
Accessories you need
Note: Instead of using cornflour and plain flour you can use a mix of 100g rice flour and 300g plain flour.www.trtlmt.com.au | www.facebook.com/theroadtolovingmythermomix
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Watermelon drink
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Peanut Butter Cookies