- 170 g butter, cut in pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 240 g granulated sugar
- 170 g fresh cranberries, or frozen cranberries defrosted
- 2 eggs, large
- 120 g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp mixed spice
50minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 40min
easyPreparation Appropriate for Thermomix-Beginners
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Grease a cake tin (Ø 20 cm) and line the bottom then set aside.
- Place 50 g butter and 120 g sugar in mixing bowl then heat 2 min/90°C/speed 2.
- Add cranberries and stir in with spatula, then pour into prepared tin and set aside.
- Place 120g butter, 120g sugar, eggs, flour,baking powder and mixed spice in mixing bowl and mix 15 sec/speed 4. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and mix 15 sec/speed 4. Pour over cranberries, levelling the top, then bake 35-40 minutes (170°C) or until a skewer inserted in middle comesout clean.
- Leave to cool in tin for 5minutes before removing. Serve warm or cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Rainbow cake
- Cauliflower Soup
- Condensed milk biscuits
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- The Easiest Carrot Cake Ever
- Salted Caramel Sticky Date Cake
- Pumpernickel style bread with nuts From German Basic Cookbook)
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Choc Chunk Cookies with Barley and Puffed rice