- 100 g coconut oil
- 100 g honey
- 200 g jumbo oats
- 150 g dates, pitted and chopped
- 50 g almonds, chopped
- 45 g dried cranberries, or other dried fruit chopped if necessary
- 40 g pumpkin seeds, or any seeds of your choice
- 25 g linseeds, or any seeds of your choice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1) Preheat oven to 150°C. Add honey & coconut oil to the mixing bowl and melt for 2 mins / 100°C / Speed 2
2) Add dry ingredients and mix 30sec / speed 2 / REVERSE
3) Place in 8" lined baking tray & press down until firm
4) Bake in preheated oven 150°C for approx 25 mins
5) Leave till almost totally cool then slice but leave in tray.
6) Once totally cooled put tray in fridge until totally set
Store in fridge
Accessories you need
Add any seeds you like and feel free to swap some of the ingredients for chocolate chips
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nutella Crepes
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)