- 50 g golden caster sugar
- 50 g Dark Brown Sugar
- 50 g butter
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 60 g butter
- 80 g dark soft brown sugar
- 50 g golden syrup
- 40 g milk
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1.5 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 150 g pitted dates
- 180 g boiling water
- 40 g butter
- 110 g dark soft brown sugar
- 150 g plain flour, or gluten free flour
- half teaspoon baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons coffee essence, optional
1h 5minPreparation 35minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Weigh in the two sugars for the icing and grind for 20 sec/ sp10 or until powdered.
Tip into a separate bowl and reserve
Place butter,sugar,golden syrup in mixing bowl and cook 7 mins/100/speed 2
Add the salt and transfer to a jug or squeezy bottle if you have one.
Leave the bowl to cool for a few minutes or use second bowl.
Place 50 g butter and powdered sugars to the bowl blend for 30 sec/ sp 5.
insert the butterflywhisk, add one tablespoon of the sauce and whisk 30 sec /sp 4
Scrape out the icing into a separate bowl and reserve.
no need to wash the bowl
In a separate bowl soak the dates and bicarbonate of soda in 180 g boiled water.
Place butter, sugar,flour, baking powder,egg, coffee essence and the dates and soaking liquid in the bowl. Mix 25 sec/speed 5
Divide the mixture between two 20 cm cake tins, line the base with circles of parchment and brush around the sides with oil. Bake 180 c for 25 minutes.
When cooked cool on a wire rack and remove the circles of parchment, spread one cake with half the icing and place the other half on top. Spread the rest of the icing on top and drizzle with the toffee sauce.(best with a ketchup type squeezy bottle)
Serve the remaining sauce separately.
Toffee Sauce and Icing
Sticky Date Cake
You can make a version of this recipe by following the Sticky toffee pudding recipe in the British Isles on a Plate. Just cook in two cake tins and follow my recipe for the icing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- -+27672335783((Lost Love Spell Caster in sandton, Pretoria, johannesburg, Gauteng
- $$+27672335783!MOST POWERFUL MAGIC RINGS AROUND SOUTH AFRICA ,SANDTON, , DURBAN,SOWETO
- +27834886458 Lost Love Spell Caster in Kuwait,Fiji,Dubai
- ^%%% $ @ +27632807647 HOW TO JOIN THE SECRET ILLUMINATI SOCIETY TODAY, FOR MONEY, POWER, GOD AND Fame 100 %%%, USA
- --+27672335783.Bring Back Lost Love Spells Caster in Mexico, Uk, Netherlands
- ROODEPORT, SILVERTON, KZN ^^+27672335783 MAAMA SARAH IS MOST POWERFUL TRADITIONAL HEALER AND SANGOMA IN SOUTH AFRICA
- Valrhona Cookies
- Nutella Crepes
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars