- 125 grams Salted butter, cubed
- 400 gram sweetened condensed milk, can of
- 60 grams golden syrup
- 30 grams glucose syrup
- 130 grams Brown sugar
- 200 grams white chocolate, chopped
- 1 tsp salt flakes
8Recipe is created for
1. Grease and line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper
2. Place butter, condensed milk, golden syrup, glucose syrup and brown sugar in TM bowl - 5 min 50C SP1
3. Increase temperature to 70C 5min SP1 (MC off)
4. Increase temperature to varoma, 13 mins SP 3 (MC off)
5. Add in white chocolate 2 mins SP2 (MC on)
6. Pour into prepared square pan and smooth the top.
7. Sprinkle with the salt flakes
8. Let the caramel cool for 60 mins on the bench. Cover and place in fridge overnight or until firm.
1 piece is never enough!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Seed flapjacks
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Easy fruit loaf
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU