- 350 grams plain four
- 125 grams butter
- 25 grams castor sugar
- 70 grams iced water
- 1/3 vanilla bean pod, Or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250 grams raw sugar
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 20 grams Corn Flour
- 5 stalks rhubarb
8Recipe is created for
Place pastry ingredients in TM bowl except the water mix on speed 10 for 5 seconds. Add cold water until pastry comes together on speed 5 for about 20 seconds. Wrap in cling film & rest in the fridge for 30 mins.
Roll out dough & line a quiche or tart dish bake blind in the oven (baking paper on top of pastry with pie weights) for 10 mins 180 degrees. Take out baking paper & weights & bake for a further 5 mins.
Place sugar & Vanilla bean into the TM bowl (no need to clean bowl after making pastry) process 20 secs on speed 10. Take out 1Tbs of the vanilla sugar & place to the side. Add all remaining filling ingredients apart from the rhubarb. & mix for 10 secs speed 7.
Pour mixture into tart base & arrange rhubarb stalks as per image, sprinkle reserved vanilla sugar on top & bake for about 30 -35 mins.
Idea from a Donna Hay recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Rainbow cake
- Cauliflower Soup
- Condensed milk biscuits
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- The Easiest Carrot Cake Ever
- Salted Caramel Sticky Date Cake