- 120 g unsalted butter, diced
- 60 g dark chocolate melts
- 200 g castor sugar, pre-milled from raw
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp natural red food colouring
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 100 g plain flour (or Baker's Flour)
- 250 g cream cheese
- 70 g castor sugar, pre-milled from raw
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
40minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 30min
mediumPreparation For Thermomix-Users with some experience
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 170-180°c.
Prepare a lamington tin with baking paper in the base and extending up the sides (this will make it easier to lift out the brownie when it cools).
Place dark chocolate buttons and butter into mixing bowl and melt 5 min/50°C/speed 1 until melted and smooth.
Add 200g sugar, vanilla, colouring and eggs and mix 5 sec/speed 4.
Add flour and salt and mix 5 sec/speed 4 until flour is just incorporated.
Pour into prepared lamington tin and spread across base.
Then lick spatula, hiding in pantry to do so if you have small children watching who may want to share.
Place cream cheese, remaining sugar, egg and vanilla inot mixing bowl and mix 1 min/speed 4.
Spoon mixture onto top of base in 6 or so big dollops.
Swirl cheesecake topping across the base with a knife or your spatula tip.
Cook for 30 minutes or until cheesecake topping is set.
Allow to cool in tin completely before removing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Summer Pudding
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Chocolate Mousse
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Dairy free chocolate mousse