- 260 g medjool dates, Seeds removed
- 140 g activated almonds, (soaked and dehydrated) or just raw almonds
- 40 g raw cacao beans, or nibs
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil
- 100 g coconut oil
- 60 g cacao powder
- 70 g Raw Honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Place all base ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and process on speed 8 for 1 minute. After this time, check to make sure it will stick together if you press it. If it doesn't, add a little more coconut oil and blitz again.
Pour this mixture out into a silicon slice form (or slice tin that you have lined with greaseproof paper and left edges of the paper overhanging so you can easily lift it out when done).
Refrigerate while you make the topping.
Place all topping ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and blitz on speed 5-6 for 10 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat. Do this 3 times, until it is well combined.
Pour the chocolate onto the base, ensuring the base is evenly covered.
Refrigerate for 15 minutes then remove from the fridge and using the tip of a sharp knife, mark lines in the top where you want to cut it when it is set, then put back into the fridge and leave to set completely (approx 1 hour).
For the base
For the topping
This is very delicious and quite rich and should cure any chocolate craving! Cut the pieces small because of the richness, but you probably won't be able to stop at one
Raw, gluten free, refined sugar free, dairy free, yum.
Swap honey for maple syrup or rice malt syrup to make vegan.
Check out my blog for more great recipes - www.thermobexta.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Seed flapjacks
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Easy fruit loaf
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU