- 110 g granulated sugar
- 120 g dark brown soft sugar
- 155 g creamy peanut butter
- 115 g Butter or Margarine
- 1 egg
- 230 g plain flour
- 3/4 teaspoons baking soda or bi carb soda
- 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 48 Hersheys Kisses or Reese's Minis, or 200 g dark chocolate, melted
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Heat Oven to 200'C and get out 2 mini muffin tins (24 pieces per tray) or 2 large baking trays lined with greaseproof paper.
Unwrap the individual chocolates and place in the fridge until needed.
- Place sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, butter and egg into mixing bowl. Mix 40 seconds/ Speed 3
- Scrape down sides. Insert butterfly whisk. Cream 30 seconds / Speed 3. Scrape down sides and repeat 30 seconds / Speed 3.
- Remove butterfly, add flour, baking soda and baking poweder. Mix 20 seconds / Speed 4.
When the bowl is empty you can get leftover dough off of the blades by using Turbo / 1 sec / 1-2 times.
Bake for 8-10minutes until golden brown. If you're using melted chocolate prepare it now. If using Hersheys or Reese's chocolates take them out of the fridge.
(If you only have 1 baking tray you can just do 2 batches).
If you're using melted chocolate, create a small well in the dough using a blunt object (eg knife handle or something). Then spoon 1/2 teaspoon of chocolate into each cookie.
Leave cookies to cool. Chocolate will melt and reset. If you're in a rush, remove the cookies from the tray with your fingers and then place them on a plate in the fridge.
These cookies are good for at least a week (if they last that long!!)
Cookie Dough (recipe modified for TM from bettycrocker.com)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nutella Crepes
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Sweet Light Scones
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes