- 100 grams butter
- 150 grams dark chocolate
- 75 grams plain flour
- 215 grams caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 150 grams Peanut Butter
Preheat oven to 160 degrees
Grease a 20 x 26 cm pan
Step 1. Add Butter and Chocolate to Thermomix Bowl - Cook Speed 1, 70 degrees, 4 mins.
Step 2. Add Flour, Sugar and Cocoa - Speed 2, 20 Seconds.
Step 3. Add eggs - Speed 2, 10 seconds. Scrape down bowl with spatula.
Mix Speed 2, 5 seconds.
Step 4. Pour mixture into pan.
Step 5. Add peanut butter to pan/mixture. Use spatula to mix in peanut butter, making swirling pattern.
Step 6. Cook for 35-40 minutes. Mixture will be ready when checked in middle and utensil comes out clean.
Allow to cool and chop into desired portions.
Accessories you need
Can add more or less peanut butter depending on what you desire.....
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Chocolate Mousse
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Rainbow cake
- Cauliflower Soup
- Condensed milk biscuits
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- The Easiest Carrot Cake Ever