- 130 g granulated sugar
- 750 g peaches, stoned, peeled, quartered or peaches tinned, drained
- 3 tbsp cornflour
- 150 g fresh raspberries, or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 lemon, thin peelings of skin only
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 100 g plain flour
- 100 g rolled oats
- 100 g butter, diced
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place 30 g sugar in mixing bowl then grind 5 sec/speed 10.
- Add peaches and 1½ Tbsp cornflour then mix 3 sec/speed 4.
- Add raspberries and mix 3 sec/speed 2 then transfer to an oven-proof dish (approx. 20cm) and set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
- Place lemon peel, salt and remaining 100 g sugar in mixing bowl then grind 10 sec/speed 9.
- Add flour, oats, butter and remaining 1½ Tbsp cornflour then mix 1 min/.
- Sprinkle crumble evenlyover fruit mixture. Bake for 20-30 minutes (180°C) until topping is golden and fruit is bubbling at the edges. Allow to cool slightly before serving warm.
Accessories you need
Serve crumble with pouring custard, cream or ice cream.
Any seasonal fruit can be used in this recipe. In summer, try strawberries or mixed berries. In winter, try steamed quinces or pears.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Omelette Muffins
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Nutella Crepes
- Oatmeal with Chia Seeds
- Chicken Chasni
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Honey Pork Ribs