- 125 g butter
- 110 g white sugar
- 110 g Brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 260 g self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 150 g chocolate, chips
8Recipe is created for
Place butter, sugars and vanilla in TM bowl. Cream together for 1 minute on speed 3-4. With TM still running, add egg through hole in lid and continue mixing on speed 3-4 for 30 seconds. Add flour and salt, knead on interval speed for 30 seconds. Add chocolate chips, stir through with spatula. Drop teaspoonfuls of mixture on trays, leaving room for spreading. Bake in moderate oven for 10-12 minutes.
This is a family favourite Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe, converted to turn out perfectly in the Thermomix. It took a few tweaks to get it just right, I'm starting to learn that cake/cookie mixture needs to be handled in a certain way in the Thermomix to get the same results as with a mix master. These cookies are delicious with a soft and chewy center and crisp outside. Usually we make them with dark chocolate chips, but these ones are made using Reese's Pieces that Ty and Sam brought back for us from the USA. We have a HUGE bag of them and I don't really like them for eating on their own, but they are yum to cook with!
From my blog... //tonicoward.blogspot.com/2011/07/thermomix-cooking-chocolate-chip.html
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Peanut Butter Cookies