- 85 g raisins
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 180 g almond milk
- 75 g flaxseed
- 40 g sugar, or xylitol, coconut sugar
- 5 tbsp honey
- 250 g spelt flour
- 85 g oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Put flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, sugar, salt and raisins into and combine 3 sec / sp5. [/b]Remove to a diffrent bowl and set aside.
- Put eggs, flaxseeds, milk and honey into and mix 10 sec / sp6[/b]
- Add rest of the ingredients that were set aside and 1min.
- Divide dough evenly between 12 muffin holes
- Bake 180 degrees for aprox 20 mins
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Banana Pancakes
- Icetea Sirup Cherry
- Buttermilk whitebread loaf
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Philadelphia cheese
- Tomato Ketchup - Sugar Free
- The Best Boozy Chilli Con Carne
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Cauliflower mash
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Porridge with Coconut Milk