- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 350 grams whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 175 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 jar Nutella
- icing sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place butter in mixing bowl and melt for 1min/70°C/speed 1.
- 2. Add milk, eggs, flour, sugar, salt and vanilla essence and mix for 30 seconds/speed 6.
- 3. Pour into a large bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 4. Pour a full ladel of the mixture into a large pan with some melted butter or 'Fry Light' spray and spread around using a crepe stick or by swirling the mixture around the pan.
- 5. Cook for approx. 2 minutes until the edges begin to brown then flip and cook for a further minute.
- 6. Fold the crepe in half and spead a tablespoon's-worth of nutella across half of the crepe allowing it to melt slightly then fold in half again to make a quarter.
- 7. Dust lightly with icing sugar and enjoy warm!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ^%%% $ @ +27632807647 HOW TO JOIN THE SECRET ILLUMINATI SOCIETY TODAY, FOR MONEY, POWER, GOD AND Fame 100 %%%, USA
- --+27672335783.Bring Back Lost Love Spells Caster in Mexico, Uk, Netherlands
- ROODEPORT, SILVERTON, KZN ^^+27672335783 MAAMA SARAH IS MOST POWERFUL TRADITIONAL HEALER AND SANGOMA IN SOUTH AFRICA
- Valrhona Cookies
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies