- 300 g flour
- 1 teaspoon backing powder
- 2 eggs
- 130 g butter in pieces
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 g milk - chocolate
- 100 g dark - chocolate
- 180 g apricot jam
- 22 g butter in pieces
- 200 g sugar
- 4 tablespoon water
- 200 g hazelnuts, grounded
- 100 g almonds, chopped
2h 13minPreparation 1h 45minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- put flour, backing powder, sugar, butter and eggs into the "Closed lid"
35 sec / speed 5
- preheat the oven 180 °C
- take the dough out of the bowl and roll it out on a backing tray
- chopping hazelnut 10 sec / speed 7 and put it aside
- add the apricot jam into the "Closed lid" 4 min / 60°C speed 1 and spread evenly on top of the dough
- add butter, sugar, vanilla sugar into the "Closed lid" 3 min / 100 °C speed 2
- add chopped hazelnuts and almonds and water 30 sec / speed 3 "Counter-clockwise operation"
- put the mixture evenly on top of the jam and clean the "Closed lid"
- water to cover the blades / a wee drop washing up liquid
60 sec / 60°C / speed 6
- it is a little bit tricky because the mixture is very sticky but it is worth it ! -
- put the baking try into the oven 20 min / 180 °C
and furthermore 8 min / 200 °C to back it
- let it cool down after the baking for 10 - 15 min
use a knife to cut it into squares 8 cm * 8 cm and cut these into equal triangles
- put chocolate pieces into the bowl to melt it 6 min / 40 °C / speed 2
- transfer the chocolate into a bowl
( use a small bowl or jar )
- take the nutcorners and dip them into the chocolate with every corner and let them cool down
- takes unforntunately a while until the choclate is hard again -
making the dough
Accessories you need
use backing paper and a flexible spatula to get the mixture for the topping out of the "Closed lid"
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.