- zest l lemon
- 60 g butter
- 15 g sugar
- 170 g SR flour, (or 170g plain flour + 1 tsp baking powder)
- 1 egg yolk
- 240 g milk
- 230 g sugar
- 100 g lemon juice, (2 lemons)
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 egg white, (leftover from pastry)
- 15 g cornflour
Preheat oven to 180C.
Place lemon zest and sugar into TM bowl and grate for 20s at speed 9.
Place all other pastry ingredients into TM bowl. Mix for 5s at speed 6.
Place dial on , knead for 30s on while pouring 3 tablespoons of water into the bowl through the lid.
Turn out onto thermomat and roll using a lightly floured rolling pin and place in a pie dish (alternatively you can just press the pastry into the pie dish).
Bake for 15 minutes at 180C or until lightly golden.
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and cook for 7 minutes at 90C on speed 4.
Pour into the pastry case and allow to cool completely before cutting.
Accessories you need
Make a lemon passionfruit tart by adding the pulp of 2 passionfruit and reducing the milk by 40g.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Peanut Butter Cookies