- 70 grams Shredded coconut
- 80 grams pumpkin seeds/pepitas
- 85 grams sunflower seeds
- 25 grams sesame seeds
- 25 grams chia seeds
- 90 grams dried apricots, (or other dried fruit - apple, banana)
- 85 grams sultanas, (or raisins)
- 1 level tablespoon honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 level teaspoon cinnamon
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C
2. Grease a 23 x 23cm (or similar size) slice pan - silicone is great
3. Put all ingredients into TM bowl. Mix on for 2-3 seconds, 2 or 3 times until well chopped and combined
4. Put into pan and press down evenly
5. Bake for 18-20 minutes
6. Let cool in pan and then cut into desired size bars
7. Store in airtight container
Accessories you need
1. These bars were designed to be grain free and dairy free, as well as nut free...and to provide sustained energy.
2. You can vary the combination of seeds and fruits to give variety. It doesn't change the outcome much at all.
3. They store well in an airtight container for at least a week. They also freeze well.
4. Wrap in individual serves for lunchbox convenience.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Seed flapjacks
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho